Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Free Workshops for Dec/Jan

In case you haven't heard yet, I decided to offer all my workshops for December and January for FREE. I didn't want to put it out to my entire newsletter audience, but I want my faithful readers to know! Here's the email I've been sending around:
Hi everyone!

In the spirit of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc., I decided to offer all my December and January workshops FOR FREE. I really want people to be happier about their lives during the holidays and figure out where they're going, so....... all you have to do is RSVP and show up! For those of you who already signed up, thank you and I'll see you there.

Check out all my workshops online and I hope you'll bring a friend or two. Please forward along to anyone you think might be interested!

Happy Holidays,

Lee
The next workshop is THIS SATURDAY and the topic is "Contemplating Your Career". We'll do a number of exercises that help you identify your skills, interests, and strengths. You'll walk away with a stronger knowledge of careers or avenues that would be a good match for you. If you're in the DC area, I hope you'll join me.


I hope to host more workshops in the near future, but I'd like your feedback:
  • What types of workshops would you be most interested in?
  • Where should I host these workshops? What cities or venues?
If you can rally a group of 10-15 people, I'm willing to travel!

No comments: