- What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)
- What have you learned from a mistake? (400-word limit)
- Please respond to two of the following (400-word limit each):
- What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience?
- Discuss how you have engaged with a community or organization.
- What area of the world are you most curious about and why?
- What is your career vision and why is this choice meaningful to you?
Whether you're applying to grad school or looking for a new job, this vision is important - it helps the employer/admissions team better understand you, but more importantly, the introspection required to answer the question helps you think through what you're really looking for (and how this next step fits into your vision).
If you'd like help getting started with this career vision, I've already helped a number of clients do this through my career coaching services. It would take just a few conversations to distill your thoughts and finally put them down on paper (something that we always say we should do, but never do!).
It would be a great kick in the pants for your grad-school essays or your job search. Email me to get started and take the bull by the horns!