Monday, June 16, 2008

Srikumar Rao @ Google

Srikumar's book Are You Ready to Succeed? Unconventional Strategies to Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life has been one of my favorites for a few years now and I frequently recommend it to friends and clients. It is definitely worth picking up and was actually one of the books that inspired me to become a coach!



It's a bit long for those of us who have ADD and are chronic multi-taskers (myself included), but you can plug in your headphones and listen to it in the background as you're checking email. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good stuff.

Control perception to create reality. - Both your perception and the perception of others.

Reminds me of "Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth" and "The Simplest Path to Personal and Planetary Awakening Step One:: FREE YOUR MIND." Both are recommended reading.

The more time I spend on this planet, the more I want to be a pirate. Arrrrrh!